4 Days Gorilla Trek
Arrival & Transfer to Volcanoes Park
Morning or mid-afternoon arrival into Kigali International Airport, our representatives will meet you and transfer on a lovely 2.5 hour drive through winding roads to Ruhengeri area; the second largest town in Rwanda, with its stunning backdrop of the five volcanic mountains – the Virungas; arriving at your lodge/hotel for dinner and overnight.
Estimated driving time: 2.5 hrs
Morning breakfast at the hotel then transfer to the park headquarters for a briefing before starting the gorilla trek through the bamboo forests. The trek ends approximately one hour after viewing to return for lunch, dinner and overnight.
Estimated driving time: 0 hrs
Volcanoes Park & Kigali
The second day of gorilla trekking this time to a different group of mountain gorillas maximizes the viewing and photographic opportunities. After the trek, drive to Kigali at leisure and check into your hotel.
Estimated driving time: 2.5 hrs drive to Kigali
Kigali & Departure
Depending on the departure flight out of Nairobi, you may visit the Genocide Memorial before heading to the airport for departure ~ B
Estimated driving time: 10 minutes
For rules and tips when gorilla trekking, please click here.
|Prices per person ~ sharing||2017||2018|
|2 people booking together||$ 4,750||$ 4,865|
|3 people booking together||$ 4,700||$ 4,810|
|4 – 5 people booking together||$ 4,650||$ 4,760|
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room)
- Activities and meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Game drives in Land Rover or Land Cruiser with pop-up or flip-flop roof tops and guarantee of a window seat
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Flight: Serengeti to Arusha, one way, includes taxes
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide