9 Days Migration Tracker Safari
Trip Summary: 1 night in Nairobi, and 8 days safari to cover the most popular game parks of Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire with great chance to see the Migration.
Level of Accommodation: Choice of Adventure Comfortable Camping, Value, Value Plus or Premier
Group size: Small (No more than 6 people)
Is Group discount Available?: : Yes, If you book as party of 2 and we get other(s) to join you, or you join an existing group, then discount of at least 10% will apply to everyone in the group
Is Option to book as Private safari available?: : Yes, BUT you have to book accordingly, and that will only attract an extra $150/person for entire trip (not per day)
Schedule Dates: Depart any day
Arrival Nairobi, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
Met upon your arrival in NBO; and transfer to Hotel in Nairobi
Nairobi / Masai Mara
After breakfast, we drive to Masai Mara Game Reserve, Kenya’s most spectacular wildlife sanctuary. Game drive in Mara
More game drives in Maasai Mara, Kenya's most popular game sanctuary with optional visit to a Maasai village ($60/vehicle) and opportunities to see herds of elephant, impala, buffalo, giraffe, as well as leopard, cheetah, and lion.
Masai Mara / Serengeti (West)
Today we leave masai mara with lunch boxes for Serengeti crossing the sirari border (we recommend having Tanzanian visa before arrival in Africa). Change of drivers and vehicles at the border; proceed to Serengeti, game drive en-route to your Camp in Serengeti.
More game drives in Western Serengeti, including Grumeti River which boasts high concentration of crocodiles and hippos; with dinner and overnight in Central Serengeti.
More game drives in Serengeti in search of large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed
Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, we will have another game drive in Serengeti, then drive to overnight in Ngorongoro with optional ($60/vehicle) visit of Masai Village, and optional ($35/person) visit to Olduvai Gorge.
Ngorongoro / Tarangire
Descend into Ngorongoro Crater for game drives, exploring the short-grass plains of the Crater floor, this extinct volcano embraces 100 square miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. Later in the day, we will drive to overnight in Tarangire.
Tarangire / Arusha / JRO / Departure
Game drives in park; the park is spectacular in dry season moths of Jan-Feb and mid June-October with many animals to be seen along the Tarangire River. Later in the day, we drive back to Arusha; and proceed to JRO airport with a stop at Airport Planet Lodge for a shower [if leaving today we suggest a flight that leaves no earlier than 7:30PM. ALTERNATIVELY, you could add spend a night at a deluxe accommodation like Arusha Planet Lodge for only $60/person, BB and depart the next day.
For those who goes back to Nairobi for their return flight from there, we suggest they do that for next day flight, whose fare is at around $240pp incl. taxes; Alternatively, take the next day Schedule Riverside bus shuttle for $30pp, one way, which is a 5hrs ride].
|Prices per person ~ double occupancy||Single Room Supplement Fee|
|Premier||$ 4,600||$ 4,650||$ 750/person|
|Value Plus||$ 3,900||$ 3,950||$ 450/person|
|Value||$ 3,550||$ 3,600||$ 300/person|
|Adventure Camping||$ 2,750||$ 2,800||$ 150/person|
-Prices quoted above are based on maximum of 6 people in the vehicle, each with guarantee window seat
-For a group of three or more booking together, please contact us for special rate
-For April ~ May; November to early December prices, contact us for low season discount; which will be applicable to Value level and up
- -Guarantee Departure, Guarantee Price
- -Arrival Nairobi airport transfer
- -Departure Kilimanjaro airport transfer
- -Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room)
- -Activities as indicated
- -Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- -All park fees, and government taxes.
- -Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- -Game drives in Safari Designed vehicle with pop up / flip-flop roof tops and guarantee window seat!
- -Bottled water while on safari
- -Unlimited mileage on the safari
- -Maximum of 6 passengers in our safari vehicles, each with guarantee window seat
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- -A Masai Village visit for $60/vehicle
- -Olduvai Gorge Museum for $36pp
- -Walking safari at rim of Ngorongoro Crater for $60pp
- -Balloon safari for $540pp
- -“Off road” game drive permits in the Serengeti for about $500/permit (one permit per person) which is good for up to 3days there. This needs to be booked several months prior
More Options for Your safari (in Kenya / Tanzania) that you can add::