9 Days First Class VIP Super Luxury Tanzania Safari
Trip Summary: 1 night in Arusha and 8 Days Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
Level of Accommodation: First Class VIP Super Luxury accommodation
Group size: Small (No more than 4 people per vehicle)
Is Group discount Available?: : Yes, If you book as party of 2 and we get other(s) to join you, or you join an existing group, then discount of at least 5% will apply to everyone in the group
Is Option to book as Private safari available?: : Yes, BUT it would cost a lot more as some of these properties charge a lot for exclusive use of vehicle and driver (roughly it would cost at least $950/person extra for that for entire safari)
Schedule Dates: recommended in Mid June ~ Late October (for other times of the year, contact us for some other suggestions)
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
You will be met upon your arrival in JRO; and transfer to Hotel in Arusha
Arusha / FLIGHT to Tarangire National Park
Today, after breakfast, we drive to Arusha Airport (ARK) for a morning flight to Kuro airstrip in Tarangire; Tarangire park is renowned for its large elephant population. Shared game drives safari in Tarangire.
Tarangire National Park
More game drives safari in Tarangire, combined with a walking safari.
Tarangire / FLIGHT to Ngorongoro (shared airstrip of Manyara & Ngorongoro)
After breakfast, drive to Kuro airstrip for a schedule flight to Manyara airstrip which is closest airstrip for those who want to go to Ngorongoro; met upon arrival and have game drive safari in the Ngorongoro Crater.
Descend into the Crater for another game drives safari exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more games.
|Day 6 ~ 8||
Ngorongoro / FLIGHT to Northern Serengeti
After breakfast, we drive to Manyara airstrip for a schedule flight to Sasakwa airstrip; met upon arrival and have daily game drives as well as walking guided safari is available during your stay for three nights here. The Lodge is set in Grumeti in northern Tanzania, forming part of the Serengeti- Mara ecosystem. Built on a gently sloping hill, this riverine lodge, positioned on the renowned migratory route, is a place where you can quite literally expect the unexpected.
Serengeti / Kilimanjaro / Departure
Morning game drive as we drive to a nearby airstrip of Sasakwa for a scheduled 10:45AM flight to Kilimanjaro airport (JRO); day room and hot lunch is provided at a nearby Airport Planet Lodge (deluxe room), then later transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your return flight. The airport transfers would be provided by the Lodge.
|Prices per person ~ double occupancy||Single Room Supplement Fee|
|Premier||$ 11,600||$ 11,700||$ 1,700/person|
[For those traveling in October, there is October special of 15% off the above rates]
- -Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- -Shared game drives safari (and other activities offered) using vehicles, drivers and guides from those safari accommodations
- -Arrival and departure JRO airport transfer
- -Arrival and Departure Kuro , Manyara, and Sasakwa airstrips transfers
- -Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double roomwith 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- -Activities as indicated
- -Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- -All park fees, and government taxes.
- -Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- -Game drives in Land Cruiser with pop up roof top and guarantee window seat!
- -Bottled water while on safari
- -Unlimited mileage on the safari
- -FLIGHTS that are on the itinerary [ARK/Kuro; Kuro/Manyara; Manyara/Sasakwa and Sasakwa/JRO]
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide