7 Days Wildlife Safari and Cultural Experience
Trip Summary:1 night near the airport, and 6 Days Safari to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Eyasi (to see Bushmen).
Level of Accommodation: Choice of Value, Value Plus or Premier
Group size: Small (No more than 6 people)
Is Group discount Available?: : Yes, If you book as party of 2 and we get other(s) to join you, or you join an existing group, then discount of at least 10% will apply to everyone in the group
Is Option to book as Private safari for 2people available?: : Yes, BUT you have to book accordingly, and that will only attract an extra $150/person for entire trip (not per day)
Schedule Dates: Depart any day
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
You will be met upon your arrival in JRO; and transfer to Hotel in Arusha.
Arusha & Tarangire National Park
After breakfast, drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch; the park is renowned for its large elephant population.
Tarangire / Ngorongoro (Karatu)
More game drive safari in the Tarangire Park; then later in the day, we drive to overnight in Karatu (approx 20 minutes drive from Ngorongoro’s gate).
Ngorongoro / Serengeti (Central)
Drive towards Ngorongoro (approx 20mins); after registration at the gate, enter the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and drive for about 30minutes before entering the descending gate of the Crater. Game drives safari in the Crater, exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more games. Later in the day we drive to overnight in Serengeti.
Game drives safari in the Serengeti exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed.
Serengeti / Lake Eyasi
Morning game drive safari in the Serengeti before driving to Lake Eyasi with lunch boxes for dinner and overnight..
Lake Eyasi / Arusha / Kilimanjaro Airport/ Departure
Early after breakfast you will visit the nomadic, hunter-gatherer Hadza Bushmen for a hunting trip (approx 2-3hrs walking hunting trip: they hunt game – everything from small birds and rodents, to giraffes, buffalo and larger monkeys are hunted whenever an opportunity arises).
|Prices per person ~ double occupancy||Single Room Supplement Fee|
|Premier||$ 2,990||$ 3,060||$ 450/person|
|Value Plus||$ 2,860||$ 2,920||$ 330/person|
|Value||$ 2,620||$ 2,680||$ 290/person|
-Prices quoted above are based on maximum 4 people in the vehicle.
-Private safari will cost $150/person more (For the entire trip)
-For a group of three or more, please contact us for special rate
-For April ~ May; November to early December prices, contact us for low season discount; which will be applicable to Value level and up
- Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- Arrival and departure Kilimanjaro airport transfers
- Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- Activities as indicated
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All park fees and government taxes
- Services of professional English-speaking driver-guide
- Game drives in Land Rover or Land Cruiser with pop-up or flip-flop roof tops and guarantee of a window seat
- Bottled water while on safari
- Unlimited mileage on the safari
- Maximum of 6 passengers in our safari vehicles, each with guarantee window seat
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guide
- -A Masai Village visit for $60/vehicle
- -Olduvai Gorge Museum for $36pp
- -Walking safari at rim of Ngorongoro Crater for $60pp
- -Balloon safari for $540pp
- -“Off road” game drive permits in the Serengeti for about $500/permit (one permit per person) which is good for up to 3days there. This needs to be booked several months prior
More Options for Your safari (in Kenya / Tanzania) that you can add::