10 Days First Class Luxury Tanzania Safari
Trip Summary: 1 night in Arusha and 8 Days Safari to Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Serengeti
Level of Accommodation: First Class Luxury accommodation
Group size: Private safari for 2 (ask for a discount if your party is of 3 or more people)
Schedule Dates: Depart any day
Arrival Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
You will be met upon your arrival in JRO; and transfer to Hotel in Arusha
Arusha / Tarangire National Park
Today, after breakfast, we drive to Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch; the park is renowned for its large elephant population.
Tarangire National Park
More game drives safari in Tarangire, combined with a walking safari.
At night, we can do night game drive for an extra $$.
Tarangire / Ngorongoro (Karatu)
Another game drive safari in Tarangire as we drive to Ngorongoro with hot lunch at Tarangire Safari Tented Camp. Proceed to Karatu village after lunch for dinner and overnight at Acacia Farm Lodge.
After breakfast, we drive to Ngorongoro; after registration at the Ngorongoro’s gate, we drive for another twenty-five minutes to descend into the Crater for game drives safari exploring the short-grass plains of the crater floor. This extinct volcano embraces 100sq miles alive with lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, buffalo, and many more games.
Ngorongoro / Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, we leave Acacia Farm Lodge for Central Serengeti with optional visit of Olduvai Gorge ($20/person), this history-changing archaeological site made famous by the Leakey family. We also have an optional visit to a masai village ($60/vehicle) to learn about their cultures and more. Game drive en-route to Serengeti and in Serengeti.
Serengeti National Park
More game drives safari in the Central Serengeti, exploring the rolling plains of Serengeti National Park in search of the large predators and the gentle herbivores on which they feed. Central Serengeti is beautiful all year around with many residents animals in the area.
|Day 8 - 9||
Serengeti (Ndutu/Southern Serengeti in Dec~April, Western Serengeti in June, and Northern Serengeti in July~October)
More game drive safari in the Serengeti. The accommodations shown here are based on time of the year when one travels as we chose them to get you closer to where migration is expected to be. For Dec-April, Migration is expected to be in Ndutu/Southern Serengeti area, while in May-June, its expected to be in Western Serengeti and for July-November, is expected to be in the northern Serengeti areas of Bologonja / Kogatende.
Serengeti / Kilimanjaro / Departure
Morning game drive as we drive to a nearby airstrip in that part of Serengeti for a scheduled 10:45AM flight to Kilimanjaro airport (JRO); day room and hot lunch is provided at a nearby Airport Planet Lodge (deluxe room), then later transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your return flight. The airport transfers would be provided by the Lodge.
|Prices per person ~ double occupancy||Single Room Supplement Fee|
|Premier||$ 7,550||$ 7,600||$ 990/person|
-For group of 3 or more booking together, ask for a special group discount price - For April ~ May; November to early December prices, contact us for low season discount; which will be applicable to Value level and up
- -Guarantee Price, Guarantee Departure
- -PRIVATE SAFARI for 2 people
- -Arrival and departure KGL/JRO Airport transfers
- -Accommodation as indicated (2 people sharing a double room with 1 or 2 separate beds. Please let us know your preference at the time of booking)
- -Activities as indicated
- -Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- -All park fees, and government taxes.
- -Services of Professional English-speaking driver- guide.
- -Game drives in Land Cruiser with pop up roof top and guarantee window seat!
- -Bottled drinking water while on safari
- -Unlimited mileage on the safari
- -FLIGHT: Serengeti / JRO flight
- International airfare
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, visa, and traveler’s insurance
- Tips to driver-guides and staff at the camps.
- A Masai Village visit for $60/vehicle
- Oludai Gorge Museum for $20pp
- Night game drive in safari outside Tarangire (for staying at certain properties that offer such) for $45pp
- Walking safari at rim of Ngorongoro Crater for $60pp
- "Balloon safari in Tarangire for $520pp
- "Off road" game drive permits in the Serengeti for at least $500/permit (one permit per person), plus other extras on park fees; and the permit is good for several days. However, this needs to be booked several months prior
More Options for Your safari (in Tanzania) that you can add::